PistolWorld.com

The Friendliest Pistol Forum on the Internet!

It is currently Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I invented a new target, what do you think?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:14 am 
.22 cal

In my tomfoolery with my .357 I invented a new plastic target w/colored intertargets so myself and family shoot in one lane. I'd like to have some thoughts from target shooters. They are all hand made at this point so telling me they are pricey is not a player. I'm sure the Japanese could stamp them out at two cent on the dollar.

[url][/url]http://members.cox.net/targetimesten/

Thanks, Dave

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: I invented a new target, what do you think?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:45 am 
.22 cal

The target box looks pretty unique. How long will the movable targets last (how many hits)? Looks like it would be good practice for shooters so that they (I) can change aiming points frequently for better accuracy. I think I'll order one, but I would like to know how many hits a target will take so as to order the proper number of replacements the with the order.

Dave

Post subject: Re: I invented a new target, what do you think?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:32 am 
.22 cal

Your question about how long an individual Target Box will last, is a good one. Depends on two things: What caliber weapon you shoot, and where you typically strike the Inter-Targets. My favorite target shooting weapons are .357 (pictured on the website), and the 9MM. With those calibers I don't normally lose more than one or two of the ten Inter-Targets in a box (50) of ammo. With something like a .22LR I'm thinking you can shoot a long time, for a lot of days before the Target Box is completely wasted.
To be honest Dave, I would order a few extra targets because shipping has gotten so expensive. I think you'd rather let me pay the extra shipping than order more in a month or two, because they beat the heck out of boring paper target shooting .

I'm getting a lot of orders, but I'll get your order out A.S.A.P. when I receive your snail-mail-check. Thanks again,

Regards and Thanks, Dave

http://members.cox.net/targetimesten/